Christmas is coming early to all homeschooling moms!
On the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday comes Homeschool Thursday. But instead of deals that save you money, instead is offered over 70 homeschool resources for FREE!
Heather Bowen at Life of a Homeschool Mom and the Homeschool Bloggers Network has gotten together to offer over $1200 worth of homeschool resources from now, November 29, 2018 until Monday, December 3, 2018.
Included in this bundle are eCourses, eBooks, curriculum, worksheet packs, planners, unit studies, copywork, Bible studies, chore systems and more! My bilingual Christmas bookmarks are included if you haven’t already signed up to get yours.
And as much as I love and use my own product, there are some gems here.
My favorites are:
- The Letter Writing Pack from Blessed Grove Publishing valued at $6
- Character Flashcards from The Modest Mom & Character Badges valued at $3.99
- World Geography Coloring Pages & Subscription Bundle from Our Family Passport valued at $25
- The Art Kit Super Bundle from The Art Kit valued at $21.90
- Morning Work Mazes from The Crafty Classroom valued at $5
- Biblical Art History Course from With the Huddlestons valued at $17
- Parts of Speech Color by Number Pack from Wonder-filled Days valued at $5
- U.S. History & Geography Study Pack Bundle from Life of a Homeschool Mom valued at $19.99
- More Than Words for Teens devotional from Multi Taskin’ Mom valued at $9.99
- Easy Peasy Chore System from Happy Unconventional Life valued at $17.99
- Beyond Blessed Homeschool Bundle from They Call Me Blessed valued at $62.92
- Homeschool and Housework, Get It All Done eCourse from Jeniffer Do Nascimento valued at $20
- Getting Started With Charlotte Mason from How to Homeschool My Child valued at $15
- Charlotte Mason Wall Art Quotes from Everyday Graces valued at $18.99
- Seasonal Copywork Bundle from In All You Do valued at $31.96
- Winter Nature Study Unit from Holistic Homeschooler valued at $5.99
- Christmas Fun Packet from Geez, Gwen! valued at $12.99
- and so much more!
I was really pleased to see Preparing My Heart for Christmas 30-Day Challenge and Journal for Moms from Life of a Homeschool Mom valued at $19.99. I completed this challenge last year and really found it to keep me focused on Christ during the busy season. So often, we get caught up in all the fun activities, pretty decorations, and look of wonder in our children’s eyes that we can sometimes forget the real reason for the season. This 30-day challenge helped me keep the Birth of Jesus at the forefront, where it belongs.
But I really look forward to digging into all the other wonderful resources, too.
Hurry to get your copy. It ends Monday, December 3, 2018! You can either sign up for just the resources that interest you or the entire bundle. Click HERE or the image above to receive your copy as a gift from all of us at the Homeschool Bloggers Network and especially Heather Bowen at Life of a Homeschool Mom who put it all together.
Blessings in Christ!